Accelerate The Desire: Unleash The Power Of Your Mind
Most of us have a fairy-tale wish list. This is a list of things we want but believe we can never achieve. Rather, our conscious mind tells us that these are things we cannot achieve. Fighting with your conscious mind, its long chain of reasoning based on immediate sensory stimuli, the ifs and buts, is exhausting. Its reach and vision is limited. So, we don’t accelerate the desire; instead, we give up on our desires altogether.
What If There Was A Way To Circumvent Your Conscious Mind?
Your conscious mind is not all that the brain has to offer. Most people use only 4% of their mental capacity in their entire lifetimes. Imagine what they could achieve if they could unleash the hidden potential of their minds. Now, you can use the other 96%.
The trick is to make your subconscious mind more proactive in order to accelerate the desire. The subconscious mind functions at a subliminal level. Most of us are not even aware of it. But we cannot do without it. Think about the last time you aimed a basketball at a hoop. How did you know how hard to throw the ball? How did you estimate the right height to throw the ball? You were not doing any conscious calculations or using complex mathematical formulas.
You were using your subconscious mind. It has stored away thousands of gigabytes of information based on past experiences. How much faster decision making becomes when you rely on your subconscious mind. Imagine doing those same calculations using your conscious mind and paper and pencil. Sports would be impossible!
How do you get your subconscious mind to take the lead when it comes to decision making? How do you do away with a lifetime of conditioning that tells you that you are not smart enough, good-looking enough, desirable enough, capable enough, or nice enough? How do you accelerate the desire instead of staying in the old rut of negative thinking and self-defeating beliefs? Use the incredible imagination of your subconscious mind to spur beliefs of success. Learning how to use your brain’s total capacity can be daunting.
But, there is a shortcut. It can be as simple as watching a video!